Custom Designed Kawaii Decoden Headphones
Collecting pre-made masterpieces is awesome, but sometimes you want a little bit more! Now you can customize every part of your headphones from the color of the cream, to the amount of glitter, to the type of charms you love, at the price that’s best for your budget. Keep what you want, leave out what you don’t need, and design a work of art custom made for you!
How To Order
1. Select your headphones’ color in the “select color” section.
2. Change the headphones to your desired color in the customizer by clicking the headphones and selecting your color. *Make sure it’s the same as the color you selected from the “select color” section.
3. Decorate your headphones using the designs (located in the “Designs” tab) or add text to the top bar (located in the “Text tab”) for a more personalized touch. Start with an icing color as your base. If you would like to add drizzle, now is the time. Then add your designs! *Please note that text and designs can be next to each other but can not occupy the same area. If designs and text overlap, we will move the designs to the closest available area near the text.
4. Change between views to decorate 2 or more sides (left, right, top). *Note: Each side is decorated separately.
5. Review your order and price to ensure the right fit.
6. Save it to design later or add to cart.
7. If you have any specific instructions please leave them in the note section upon checking out.
+ Height: 8.5 in (21.5 cm)
+ Width: 8 in (20 cm)
+ Diameter: 3.5 in (9 cm)
+ Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 in)
+ Weight: Heavyweight
+ Creation Time: 2 Weeks
Intended for ages 10+. Items are not edible. Small parts may cause choking if ingested. This product is a custom item and is final sale.
Use a small soft brush to remove dirt and dust. Use microfiber cloth and water to gently remove stubborn dirt.
To move items, reuse sides, or reattach items
The coolest part about our headphones is that the side pieces are removable and reusable. If you would like a permanent fit, you can use an industrial strength glue to permanently attach them to your current headphones. We suggest Loctite. If wear and tear cause pieces to pop off, a dab of glue can secure it back in place. In the event that headphones malfunction, become damaged, or you buy an upgraded pair, you can peel off the pieces and change pieces onto another pair. If you have permanently glued your pieces to your headphones, gently and carefully pry the attached pieces off with a metal or wooden tool such as a letter opener or a skewer. Use very small thin dabs/dots of glue to secure pieces. If too much glue is used, pieces may not be removable.